NN07 is a strong and fast-growing international fashion brand, located in the heart of Copenhagen. NN07 is offering premium menswear and value for money. With focus on quality, details and true workmanship, the company has now established a strong position in the market and is working with some of the leading retailers in world. Due to significant growth in activities, NN07 is now looking for a Supply Chain Manager reporting to the Technology and Operations Director.
As the coming Supply Chain Manager, you will have a cross-function between Sales, Operations and Production departments. The position is recently established, and you therefore must be experienced in driving process change along with operational running of the supply chain. You will play a verynimportant role working closely with the category managers ensuring On Time In Full deliveries. Towards key accounts, it will be your job to ensure that we live up to our contracts and the smooth running of our SMU/Never Out Of Stock (NOOS) programs. You will have the freedom to set the future direction of Supply Chain in NN07 as well as being part of a team of dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues.
- Evaluation and development of our Supply Chain Strategy
- Plan and monitor inbound and outbound delivery flows
- Supplier management (3Y strategy, range + capacity planning)
- Inventory optimization
- Maintenance and adherence to Buy-in calendar and delivery windows
- Forecasting of finished products
- Optimization of NOOS program
- Supply Chain reporting to finance
- Purchase Order creation and management
- Ensure compliance with customer special requirements
- Develop and improve processes and systems in cooperation with IT partners
- Data driven
- Experience from working closely with category managers/buyers, key accounts etc.
- Excellent in Excel or other analytical tools
- Great process developer
- Skilled communicator at all levels, internally as well as externally
- A skilled, proactive problem solver
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English
- You are structured, proactive and a solution-oriented person
- You are highly driven and self-motivated
- You have a mature and calm personality
- You are a team player with a ”can-do” attitude
- You are detail oriented while still seeing the bigger picture
- Great communication skills
WE ARE OFFERING
- An attractive and interesting job in an innovative company with ambitious growth plans
- Good colleagues in a company that is very dynamic and entrepreneurial, sustained by healthy values
- As part of a fast-moving team with a bright future ahead, you will have excellent opportunities to develop professionally as well as personally.
- A job where you will play a pivotal role on the growth journey of the company
- Remuneration package at competitive level according to qualifications
- This job is based in Copenhagen
For further information on this vacancy, please contact Bob Peers, Technology and Operations Director, at phone no. +45 25468572 or e-mail job@NN07.com. We look forward to receiving your application and CV for this job. Closing date for application is January 3rd.